We are here to help you with programs that offer an incredible opportunity to grow your career of teaching (English as a Second Language, ESL) abroad. We have experience of placing candidates in different schools and teaching programs where they feel comfortable and get supportive work culture.
We have helped many of job seekers to get their dream jobs abroad. If you are only looking for yearly contracts to teach abroad, we have the program that will be best suited.
Planning to travel overseas and looking to earn some income while abroad? We have the program to assist you to achieve that goal.
- Conduct lessons according to the company methodology
- Give feedback to students
- Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
- Provide advice and assistance to the students in the classroom
- Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the center. Full-time position; Monday to Friday . Class size: 20-25 students with at least one co-teacher and another supporting staff
- Teachers with energy, creativity and a passion for working in education
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred (education major preferred)
- TEFL or TESOL certificate preferred if the candidates have anon-education degree
- Passport from a native English-speaking country as defined by Chinese Foreign Experts Bureau (i.e., USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- Understanding of inquiry-based curriculum and classroom management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with both children and their families in China
Excellent salary: 16,000 to 20,000 RMB (approx. 2,300 – 3,500 USD) per month based on experience and qualifications. 5,000 RMB flight allowance. 7,000 RMB (1,000 USD) end of contract bonus. Bonuses: based on student feedback and training attended. 11 days Chinese National holidays + 10 days personal holiday
Full medical insurance provided: Airport pickup and full induction and training provided: Meal allowance: Free Mandarin Chinese classes: Career development opportunities
Full-time position Monday to Friday. Class size: 20-25 students with at least one co-teacher and another supporting staff.
Those interested may email their resumes to email@example.com and add JOB: ESL Contract to your email subject. Otherwise Fill the form below.